Rescue Dogs for Adoption

Hello. My name is Tam. I live in Orange County, and I rescue dogs. This is my blog on my rescue dogs. They are looking for new homes. If you know anybody who is looking for a dog, please let them know about my blog. You can e-mail my posts to your friends by clicking an e-mail icon below each post. Please spread the word about rescued animals. Pets are always available for adoption at local animal shelters, too. Please always think about adopting first when you look for a pet.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This is weird....

I have noticed something interesting.

Sometimes, when we com home from driving somewhere, like my kids' school to drop them off in the morning, the dogs remain in the car in the garage.

The dogs are inside. Silent


I get out thinking the dogs will follow, leaving the doors open - well, sometimes it doesn't happen and they decide to stay in the car.
Why?
I have no idea.
I know it doesn't happen when they are hungry. They stalk me everywhere until they get a treat or something.
I'm guessing maybe they remain in the car because it's warm and quiet.
They have spent quite a lot of time in the car because I take them to many places with me, and a lot of times they have to wait for me in the car while I shop.
Maybe they feel comfortable in the car now. It is most of the time much quieter in the car than it is in the house with the kids, TV and games....
Maybe they want to rest in a cozy place for a while....after all dogs are den animals. Other than that, I have no idea why they do this. It's a mystery.

When they stay in the car, always the three of them together.
Then after 10-15 mins, Ginger comes out first, then Millaii and Anko follow.

Today Millaii will drive and Anko will navigate.
Ginger and I will sit back and relax in the rear seat.
Buckle up!



Today during the walk we saw a broken sprinkler and quite a lot of water was springing out of a broken nozzle.
Our water girl Anko stared at it for a few seconds.

Now, what do you think it is?
I want everybody's opinion.



Let me just study it for a second.


Then,


ATTACK!!



Mmmmm~ That was good (wet'n happy)




~PICTURE OF THE DAY~

Madame Tussauds Wax Museum




::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::





PLEASE also see the profile of "Millaii"

PLEASE also see the profile of "Anko"

ANKO and MILLAII are up for adoption. They need new homes.
They can be adopted separately.
I am fostering them until they can find good homes.
They are current with their shots.
Millaii is spayed. Anko will be spayed on 11/15.


Please e-mail me if you are interested in either Millaii or Anko (or both), or if you have questions, or if you know of anybody who may be interested in them. We live in Cypress, California. 15 mins from Disneyland.

You can foster the dog for a few days to see if she is a good fit for your family.
I will always take the dog back if you decide it is not the right pet for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment