Rescue Dogs for Adoption

Hello. My name is Tam. I live in Orange County, and I rescue dogs. This is my blog on my rescue dogs. They are looking for new homes. If you know anybody who is looking for a dog, please let them know about my blog. You can e-mail my posts to your friends by clicking an e-mail icon below each post. Please spread the word about rescued animals. Pets are always available for adoption at local animal shelters, too. Please always think about adopting first when you look for a pet.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Dogs and cats - Cats and dogs

This morning I woke up to a very cute sight - Toby the cat grooming Anko.









It was early in the morning and there wasn't good light in the room. I was laying in bed and my hands were not steady enough - The pictures turned out to be, unfortunately, all blurry. What a disappointment.

Anyway, I watched them. Toby was looking like the tiny dad, and Anko seemed to be enjoying Toby's sandpaper-like rough tongue on her face very much. I have been seeing Toby grooming Anko a lot lately.
Anko has the baby nature that makes everybody feel like they have to protect her. She has all the cuteness a female dog could have. Maybe even our Crazy-Toby is feeling protective of her....

Dogs and cats.
They may not be meant to be good friends but they sure can be.
In my house, they all get along well. Well, with an exception of Maj, my oldest feline friend who is the unfriendliest and meanest of all. But even Maj can be near these dogs, can wait in the same line with them for treats.

Animals are miraculous. They make impossible things possible.
I watch them everyday in awe.
Just can't stop wishing for the better world for all of the animals...than this one in particular.





I have newly posted an ad of Millaii on craigslist



=================================================

ANKO and MILLAII are up for adoption. They need new homes.
I am fostering them until they can find nice new owners.
They are current with their shots.
Millaii is spayed. Anko will be spayed on 11/15.


Please e-mail me if you are interested in either Millaii or Anko (or both), or if you have questions, or if you know of anybody who may be interested in them. We live in Cypress, California. 15 mins from Disneyland.

You can foster her for a few days to see if she is a good fit for your family. I will always take her back if you decided she is not the right pet for you.


PLEASE also see the profile of "Millaii"

PLEASE also see the profile of "Anko"

No comments:

Post a Comment