Rescue Dogs for Adoption

Hello. My name is Tam. I live in Orange County, and I rescue dogs. This is my blog on my rescue dogs. They are looking for new homes. If you know anybody who is looking for a dog, please let them know about my blog. You can e-mail my posts to your friends by clicking an e-mail icon below each post. Please spread the word about rescued animals. Pets are always available for adoption at local animal shelters, too. Please always think about adopting first when you look for a pet.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mission Complete! One down. Another one to go

So I had put it back on her just before we left for the clinic.


WHY again......?
Millaii didn't understand.
She looked confused.
Anko teased her as she passed Millaii.
"Hey, out of my way, Cone Head"



Hope it will be quick.

 But after all she was used to the cone.
She skillfully managed to nap during the 20-mins ride.



Inside the lobby of the clinic, Millaii studied other patients worriedly.
Luckily there wasn't many people (animals) waiting.


One of the workers spoke to Millaii.
She sounded very nice and friendly, and said "Don't worry it's going to be just fine!"
All of a sudden, Millaii looked at ease and sat down on the floor.


Within 5 mins, our names were called.
We went into one of the examination rooms, and I was asked to lift up her front body so she would stand on her rear feet.
Then  the doctor very quickly cut her staples and got them out. She said "Looks good! Done!"
Within 10 seconds, it was over.

YEAH! This it it, Millaii!

However the doctor said to leave the cone collar on for one more day, then to take it off.
Wow, that's being very cautious.
I said "Sure!" but I knew it was going to come off as soon as we got in the car.
Millaii was again totally silent for the whole time we were there.

We left the clinic smiling to each other.


BIG SMILE
This is the best smile I have seen on Millaii's face ever!
Let's go home.



This is what her incision looks like after the staple removal.
A little red but really clean and healed.


Feels like we had the longest 2 weeks but it was so worth it.
Millaii will never go into heat or have babies.
She can just worry about her own happiness.

Yeah! Way to go, girl!




NOW.....YOU'RE NEXT!





No comments:

Post a Comment