Rescue Dogs for Adoption

Hello. My name is Tam. I live in Orange County, and I rescue dogs. This is my blog on my rescue dogs. They are looking for new homes. If you know anybody who is looking for a dog, please let them know about my blog. You can e-mail my posts to your friends by clicking an e-mail icon below each post. Please spread the word about rescued animals. Pets are always available for adoption at local animal shelters, too. Please always think about adopting first when you look for a pet.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Anko's new collar

Anko's New Collar

When they are wearing the cone collar, I know they are frustrated but I get frustrated too.
That is for watching them suffer from wearing that weird thing on their head.
I get frustrated from feeling sorry for them.

So I compensate that frustration by buying a new collar for the time we can take that off for good.
I found Anko a super pretty collar on a website called Etsy, where you can sell or buy all the fine handmade things online.
There are professional artists as well as amateurs selling their products on this website, and it's really amazing.
You can buy things of great quality and craftsmanship on this site. Many of the artists even custom make things for you.



The collar I found for her is from the shop called ChloesCollars and she specializes in making collars for dogs.
She was so fast in shipping the item, it actually arrived on the 3rd day after my purchase.
And wow, what a beautiful collar it is.  All handmade, and only $20.  This is the one!

I normally go to PetsMart or Wallmart for pet supplies but I will definitely use this website for future collar shopping.

I tried it on Anko. She looks so cute! She must be able to sense my joy. She smiles back to me.


Anko looking proud in her new collar


Now I have to find Ginger a real cute one. Of course!


Wait just a little bit, Ginger, OK?


The old Shitzu that had been rescued from a shelter, Chata, has found a happy forever home!
Way to go, Chata! Enjoy your permanent family!

No comments:

Post a Comment