Rescue Dogs for Adoption

Hello. My name is Tam. I live in Orange County, and I rescue dogs. This is my blog on my rescue dogs. They are looking for new homes. If you know anybody who is looking for a dog, please let them know about my blog. You can e-mail my posts to your friends by clicking an e-mail icon below each post. Please spread the word about rescued animals. Pets are always available for adoption at local animal shelters, too. Please always think about adopting first when you look for a pet.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Misaki the Shiba-Inu, going to a new home tomorrow!

It happened very quickly for her, and it's wonderful that she has found a new home.
Of course, she is a great dog. She deserves a good family to live and share her life with.
I'm confident the family will like her and enjoy her like we have the last 5 days.

We gave her a new name - a cool Japanese name. Misaki.
It's spelled 美咲, it means "blooming beauty".
It's a not-that-common but well-heard name for Japanese girls in Japan..
I love the sound of it.

Here are some more videos of Misaki.

Waiting for the chicken


Chicken is ready!!!


Misaki walking


Soft toy collector

No comments:

Post a Comment