Rescue Dogs for Adoption

Hello. My name is Tam. I live in Orange County, and I rescue dogs. This is my blog on my rescue dogs. They are looking for new homes. If you know anybody who is looking for a dog, please let them know about my blog. You can e-mail my posts to your friends by clicking an e-mail icon below each post. Please spread the word about rescued animals. Pets are always available for adoption at local animal shelters, too. Please always think about adopting first when you look for a pet.

Monday, January 24, 2011

A video that touches your soul

Long time!

It's been a few weeks since ZsaZsa went to a new home.
She must be fully recovered from the spay surgery by now and must be enjoying her life with her new family.
We are wishing all the best for all of them.


Stay good, ZsaZsa!

I have been busy with my family, house, business, and of course my dogs and cats....and my friend's dogs.
Can't believe this year is into the 23rd day already. We just celebrated a new year a few days ago...it feels like.

Somebody forwarded me a video clip of what happened to the Michael Vick's dogs. It's an amazing piece I really recommend it to everybody who loves dogs.
"The dogs are alright"

Wishing all the dogs and cats a nice and warm home....

No comments:

Post a Comment